CURRENT INSPIRATIONS

by - 15:49


Ive see seen many people talking about their current influences and i really wanted to join in and discuss mine with you. Of course, my family would come at the top of the list however, we are going to be talking about online influencers. Today I'm sharing with you FOUR of my favourite online creators. One blog, three youtubers and one instagram page; whilst most of these creators actually have all three platforms amongst other platforms, I'll be talking about the platform that I admire the most. 

BLOGGERS.


I have a wide range of bloggers that inspire me but unfortunately today I'm only limiting it down to one: the main one. I love to read blogs and see what other people are up to; hence why i become a blogger myself, but if I'm being a totally honest person, keeping up to date with reading other blogs is something I find quite difficult. I find reading peoples blogs is like reading a short story, or that each blog is a chapter of my favourite book! 






KELLIE NEE.

Kellie inspires me in more way than one and not all of it being blogging related. She's a very talented and interesting blogger but also a fantastic person. Although she is a great blogger she is also my best friend. I really admire Kellie for her passion and enthusiasm. I think one thing i really love about her blog, besides the fact her posts are so enjoyable, is the fact i occasionally help her along with it. Not the posts of course, but the photography, and we have so much fun shooting that getting to see the pictures and text all pulled together into a post is so fascinating. Her blog is about such a mixture of things from beauty and travel to the occasional personal related post, which i find a lot of people can relate to. I would never have started blogging if it wasn't for Kellie, honestly, thank you for encouraging me Kel! Check out Kellie's Beauty & Lifestyle blog HERE


YOUTUBERS.


I've been following and watching Youtube since, maybe 2009? Although the first youtuber I ever watched and was introduced to was actually Andrea Russett - who I am still in love with - I am going to be discussing my current favourites.




SAFFRON BARKER.


One of my favourite things to do on youtube is watch vlogs, mainly because I'm nosey and love to see what people get up to on a day-to-day basis. My favourite vlogger is definitely Saffron, maybe because she's around my age or just has the same similarities as me, I'm not sure, but i find her content so interesting, not to mention what a stunning and outgoing person she is. One thing i find in Youtubers is that they show a false representation of themselves online, but can be very rude and obnoxious in real life - especially the bigger influencers who tend to look down at other people. However i met Saffron about a year ago and she couldn't have been any more realistic. She was such a genuine, polite girl, just as she comes across in her videos. Most evenings I'll climb into bed and catch up on Saffron's vlogs and always take the time to catch up on her main channel vids. I would highly recommend her to anyone! You can check out and subscribe to her vlogging channel - HERE.


HANNAH RENEE.


Have you ever gone onto youtube to see how to do the latest makeup look? Hannah is definitely who you should be watching, her makeup skills are beyond amazing and she uses such affordable makeup, and styles suitable to anyone. Hannah's fashion and beauty knowledge has taught me so much. I fall in and out of love regularly with makeup but Hannah's vids and instagram feed just bring it all back, her creativity astounds me! Be sure to subscribe to Hannah's channel - HERE. 


EMILY CANHAM.


Not only do i admire Emily's instagram page but i also love her youtube channel, both of them! Emily has both a vlogging channel and a main channel. She also works with numerous brands such as YSL and L'Oreal, which encounters her to travel a lot. Her main channel vids are mostly makeup or fashion related. She is such a kind-hearted and naturally stunning women who i admire a lot. To say I instantly fell in love with Emily and her youtube, is an understatement. Not only is Emily the sweetest, kind-hearted person you'll ever meet she's also f*cking beautiful and her makeup skills are honestly amazing. I watch her videos at every possible chance i get. Make sure to subscribe to Emily - HERE. 


INSTAGRAM.





LOUISE THOMPSON.

Now if you aren't aware, Made In Chelsea is by far one of my favourite shows and Louise is one of the most stunning girls on this earth. Have you ever just been 100% envious of a person? Well I certainly have and that's with Louise. Her fashion is just unreal, and her feed is on point. Not only is Louise my fave MIC cast member but her instagram page is the best! I could ramble on about how beautiful Louise is and how much i love and envy her but we would be here all day so just go check her out yourself and you'll understand what I'm talking about! Be sure to follow her - HERE.


My lists could go on and on, I have so many people who continue to inspire me - especially within this community! Be sure to comment your current inspirations or if you also admire any of these people.


Lots of love, Alice xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments