Short but sweet - Bloglovin'

by - 13:47

I have currently really had an interest in blogging, whether that be doing it myself or reading others. Therefore I wanted to start blogging more on here and talking about my interests and current things in detail. I think blogs can be a great way to interact, not only physically, by chatting in the comments and through other networking sites, but also mentally, by relating to posts. 

One social media source I have been in owe over the past few months is Bloglovin', its a great way to find and interact with brilliant bloggers - to get a taste of other peoples lives and their interests. If you're also a huge fan or part of the Bloglovin' community be sure to follow me, I will definitely follow back and check out your blogs! Or if you don't have an account be sure to leave your blog in the comments and ill definitely give it a read!

Bloglovin' account: @alicefayekane

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18962555/?claim=zd2vc25ps2q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Lots of love, Alice xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments